Top Social

OPINIONS ON LIFE, BOOKS, MUSIC, FOOD AND FASHION FROM THE GIRL WHOS ALWAYS BEEN THE LAST ON THE LIST

60's Feeling

Friday, 20 March 2015

If you're like me, you'll understand the struggles of falling in love with so many different styles. This month, I've been loving the 60s style, so on Mother's Day last week I wore this. The picture in the middle is of the dinner we had which was amazing! We went to this restaurant that we've not been to in a while and since the last time we went, it has improved a lot and the food is like michelin star quality. It all looks so pretty! Unfortunately, I'm not confident taking pictures of food in fancy restaurants because I feel weird doing it but it was delicious and beautiful. I promise! It's hard to see exactly what it is I'm wearing so the pictures are below!

Jacket - Topshop, 
Dress - Matalan ( I couldn't find the exact dress as I bought it last year but this shirt was from the same range) 
Shoes - Topshop (here
Let me know what you think of this blogpost! I think in the future, I will try to get better photos of my outfits but I couldn't on this particular day. Sorry! 

The Lesser Emily

xx


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature